Highland celebrates its 15th Art in the Park
The opportunity of pre-pledge dollars allows people to attend the Highland Art in the Park event preview party from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Friday, Oct. 11, and use that money to buy art.
- The opportunity for themselves and a guest to view artwork from more than 60 booths Oct. 11 before opening to the general public;
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres;
- Complimentary wine;
- Live entertainment;
- Conversations with their favorite artists; and
- “Art Bucks” equaling their pre-pledge dollars to spend any time during the show (Friday, Oct. 11, through Sunday, Oct. 13).
What people need to do:
- Pledge a minimum of $100 they plan to spend at Art in the Park.
To take advantage of this opportunity, call 618-558-0054 or mail to Highland Arts Council, PO Box 33, Highland, IL 62249.
After the pre-pledge dollars are received, the preview party invitation will be mailed to the individual. “Art Bucks” in the amount of the pre-pledge dollars may be picked up at the preview party or any time during the show.