Marine UCC announces raffle winners
Raffle prize winners from Marine United Church’s sausage supper on Sunday, Nov. 1 were:
▪ Queen-size quilt, Lanette Meyer;
▪ Hand-crafted wagon, Tom Hess;
▪ Afghan, Kathy Conrad;
▪ 10 pounds of pork sausage, Carla Micheletto, Joe Szatkowski, Cindy Droy and Kem Conrad;
▪ Place mats, Lillian Daiber;
▪ Baby quilt, Philip Kershner;
▪ Etched glasses, Lynn Bartels;
▪ Glass roll basket, Verla Giger;
▪ Pasta basket, Nancy McCaw;
▪ Pillow Cases, Sandy Kreutzberg;
▪ Kleenex box, Wilma Tabor; and
▪ Four tickets to 2016 dinner, Mike Reilson.
St. Jacob UCC
St. Jacob United Church of Christ’s website is up and running. The church would like someone to be the church photographer, so there can be up-to-date photos on the website and Facebook. Anyone interested, contact Dawn Zobrist at 644-4716 or e-mail at email@example.com.
Saturday: St. John, Summerfield pancake and sausage breakfast 7 to 11 a.m.
Sunday: Sunday school and worship at both churches
Tuesday, Nov. 17: St. John Sunday school teachers meeting at 7 p.m.
St. John Church Council Meeting at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 18: Confirmation / Dinner 6:30 p.m. at St. Jacob
A.A. at 8 p.m. in St. Jacob
Sunday, Nov. 22: Sunday school and worship at both churches
Guest Pastor: the Rev. Jack Spratte and Barbara VanAusdall
Thursday, Nov. 26: THANKSGIVING DAY
Saturday, Nov. 28: Fellowship Breakfast 8 a.m. at St. Jacob, followed by Hanging of the Green in St. Jacob
Heritage Hall booked 2 p.m. through evening
If you have an item for the St. Jacob & Marine News, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 654-2366, ext. 21.