Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD felony warrant arrest
▪ Cody K. Kluth, 30, of Highland was arrested on Feb. 21 on two warrants. He was wanted by HPD for failure to appear in court on a charge of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, and he was wanted in St. Louis on a warrant for parole violation.
HPD misdemeanor warrant arrests
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
▪ Larry D. Smith, 66, of Highland was arrested on Feb. 19 on a warrant from Troy police for theft service of gasoline. He posted bond.
▪ Justin L. Allen, 34, of Highland was arrested on Feb. 21 on a warrant for failure to appear in court on a domestic battery charge. He posted bond.
HPD misdemeanors, citations, tickets
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Arnold B. Rivera Jr., 34, of Trenton was charged with harassment by telephone.
▪ Michael J. Maddox, 36, of Troy was charged with theft for allegedly leasing pipe-working equipment with a full retail value in excess of $300 from Highland Rentals and failing to return that equipment within 10 days after receiving a written demand from Highland Rentals.
▪ Sarah Ferguson, 41, of Highland was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license and operation of an uninsured motor vehicle.
▪ Shane Denbow, 39, of Pocahontas was charged with driving while having a suspended/revoked license.
▪ Kyle R. Littlefield, 22, of Alhambra was charged with operation of an uninsured motor vehicle, disobeying a traffic sign, and possession of drug paraphernalia.