Editor’s note: The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
HPD misdemeanor warrant arrests
▪ Jamie M. Blaylock, 30, of Highland was arrested on Feb. 23 on an HPD warrant for failure to appear in court on a retail theft charge.
▪ Melissa Ann Frederickson, 40, of Pierron was arrested on Feb. 23 on an HPD warrant for failure to appear in court on a theft charge. She posted bond.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Terry A. Hurley, 19, of Mount Olive was arrested by HPD on Feb. 24 on two warrants, one from Montgomery Counity and one from Macoupin County. Hurley was released to Montgomery County authorities. No further information was available.
▪ Rob R. Poston, 27, of Highland was arrested by HPD on Feb. 28 on a warrant from Clinton County. He was turned over to Clinton County authorities. No further information was available.
HPD misdemeanors, citations, tickets
▪ Matthew K. Fox, 38, of Highland was charged with criminal trespass to property for allegedly entering Schuette’s Market after having previously been told by the manager he was not allowed.
▪ Gregory L. Hunter, 29, of Highland was charged with unlawful sale of tobacco to a minor.
▪ A juvenile male, 17, of Highland was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly starting a fight.
▪ A juvenile male, 17, of Alhambra was charged with disorderly conduct for allegedly throwing a cup of soda threw the window of an occupied vehicle.
▪ No tickets issued.
▪ Alexander Dugan, 18, of Highland was charged with speeding.
▪ Gregory M. Washburn, 29, of Highland was charged with city ordinance violations for allegedly having an unrestrained animal and not having a city-issued tag for his dog.
▪ Jacob Zeller, 18, of Highland was charged with failure to reduce speed to avoid an accident.
▪ Bradley Anderson, 55, of Greenville was charged with theft for taking two chainsaw blades and two chainsaw decks, having a total value of $97.18, from Walmart.
▪ A juvenile, 16, of Highland was charged with speeding.