The Highland High School boys and girls basketball teams will host a “Meet the Bulldogs” scrimmage night on Friday, Nov. 11 in the HHS gym.
This is a fun evening to introduce both boys and girls teams to the community. Area youth teams will be recognized as well. There will also be scrimmages of the underclassmen teams, as well as the varsity teams, both boys and girls. The evening will conclude with the HHS boys varsity team playing a scrimmage against their fathers.
Admission is free, but the teams are asking for non-perishable donations and/or toiletries to the Highland Area Christian Service Ministry (HACSM) food pantry. Concessions will be available for purchase.
The schedule is as follows:
▪ 5:30 p.m., doors open
▪ 5:55 p.m., introduction of underclassmen girls players
▪ 6 p.m., fresh-soph/JV girls scrimmage
▪ 6:20 p.m., introduction of GIRLS third- to sixth-grade youth teams
▪ 6:30 p.m., introduction of HHS underclassmen boys players
▪ 6:35 p.m., fresh-soph/JV boys scrimmage
▪ 7 p.m., introduction of boys third- to sixth-grade youth teams
▪ 7:10 p.m., introduction of varsity girls players
▪ 7:20 p.m., varsity girls scrimmage
▪ 7:40 p.m., introduction of boys/girls seventh- and eighth-grade HMS and St.Paul teams
▪ 7:50 p.m., introduction of varsity boys players
▪ 8 p.m., varsity boys scrimmage
▪ 8:30 p.m., HHS Dads vs. HHS varsity boys scrimmage