O'Fallon Progress

Fire calls

For the Progress

Nov. 21

7:12 a.m. 812 Cardiff Court, malfunctioning stove.

1:22 p.m. Mutual Aid to Fairview Heights Fire Department

1:40 p.m. 707 Hartman Lane, phone line down.

5:51 p.m. Interstate 64 East at mile-marker 16, vehicle crash.

Nov. 22

5:14 p.m. Home Depot, testing alarm system.

8:36 p.m. 668 Royal Crest Way, unintentional alarm.

Nov. 23

11:53 a.m. Memorial Hospital, person in stalled elevator.

3:19 p.m. True Vine Christian Church, malfunctioning smoke detector.

3:30 p.m. 1195 Preswyck Drive, steam from shower.

Nov. 24

6:43 a.m. 702 S. Hilgard St., smoke from cooking.

4:03 p.m. Home Towne Suites, smoke from burnt food.

4:52 p.m. Home Towne Suites, smoke from burnt food.

Nov. 25

9:43 a.m. Early Years, malfunctioning alarm.

Nov. 26

12:52 p.m. 1025 Hawkridge Run, malfunctioning smoke detector.

Nov. 27

9:45 p.m. 710 Victoria Lane, accidental from key pad.

Nov. 28

2:14 a.m. 201 Melissa Court, malfunctioning detector.

5:59 a.m. Home Towne Suites, malfunctioning heat detector.

6:26 a.m. Holiday Inn Express, steam from pool.

10:17 a.m. O’Fallon Library, overheated RTU.

12:44 p.m. Home Towne Suites, malfunctioning heat detector.

1:58 p.m. Hartman Lane & Central Park Drive, vehicle crash, canceled en route.

Nov. 29

7:39 a.m. O’Fallon Library, unintentional by HVAC.

8:05 a.m. Roadway to First Baptist Church, vehicle hit light pole.

11:09 a.m. Mutual aid call to Fairview Heights, canceled en route.

4:53 p.m. 4190 Green Mount Road Crossing Drive (in front of), vehicle crash.

6:12 p.m. Interstate 64 East at 15 mile marker, vehicle crash/assist state.

Nov. 30

9:25 a.m. Cedarhurst Assisted Living, unintentional/working on sprinkler system.

12:38 p.m. 677 Scott-Troy Road (front of), vehicle crash.

5:25 p.m. Interstate 64 East at mile maker 15.5, vehicle crash.

Dec. 1

11:26 a.m. Sam’s Club, natural gas line leak.

1:33 p.m. 213 Read Bud Lane (rear of), unattended burn.

Dec. 2

5:12 a.m. Gateway Classic Cars, malfunctioning water-flow alarm.

7:25 a.m. Moye School, overheated motor on RTU.

Dec. 3

4:46 p.m. 8410 Treybrook Place, natural gas leak by meter.

5:27 p.m. 814 Nowland Court (area of), natural gas leak.

Dec. 4

3:16 p.m. Fairwood Hills Road and Seward Drive, vehicle crash.

3:30 p.m. 400 block of Shiloh Station Road, vehicle roll over.

Dec. 5

2:17 a.m. 934 Maces Grove Road, flu not fully open on chimney.

  Comments