Congratulations to the following on their accomplishments!
FEDS FEED FAMILIES PROGRAM:
▪ Tech. Sgt. Rashel Jefferson, 55th Airlift Squadron (total donation was 1,237 lbs. of food)
Top FFF performers:
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Staff Sgt. Tammy Reflogal and Tech. Sgt. Brian Bradley, 375th Logistics Readiness Squadron (collected 356 lbs. of food)
▪ Senior Airman Steven Ambrosini, 375th Contracting Squadron (221 lbs. of food)
▪ Senior Master Sgt. Gary Bubar, Detachment 9 (190 lbs. of food)
2016 ARMED FORCES OPTOMETRIC SOCIETY JUNIOR OPTOMETRIST OF THE YEAR:
▪ Maj. Kerry Phelan, 375th Medical Group
OFFICER TRAINING SCHOOL SELECTEE:
▪ Tech. Sgt. Charles White, 906th Air Refueling Squadron
SOFTBALL TEAM TOURNAMENT WINNERS:
▪ 375th Medical Group, coached by Master Sgt. Craig Thompson