Note: Scott events are targeted for DoD ID card holders. Please direct questions about any event to the POC listed.
USTRANSCOM 30TH ANNIVERSARY GOLF TOURNAMENT
The USTRANSCOM 30th Anniversary Golf Tournament will be May 12 at Cardinal Creek Golf Course with a shotgun start at 9 a.m. Registration is scheduled for 8 a.m.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat
A tournament fee of $55 per person includes a round of golf, cart, prizes, and free lunch. Please contact Tech Sgt. Michael Coyle at (618) 220-7352 or email at email@example.com.
Funds raised will offset cost for all events celebrating USTRANSCOM’s 30th anniversary including the cost of attendance for the USTRANSCOM 30th Anniversary Joint Ball in October 2017.
Gather some friends and create a “masterpiece” at the Party Art brought to people by the Arts & Crafts Center. The following date and theme party is now available:
▪ May 12: Special time, 6:30-8:30 p.m. Sip & Paint “Firefly Night” in Zeppelins at the Scott Event Center. Reservations are required five days prior to the event. Cost is $35 per person and includes all supplies. Spend some quality time with friends, enjoy a few laughs and release that inner artist during Party Art night. For more information and to register, call the Arts & Crafts Center at 256-4230.
ANNUAL TECHNOLOGY EXPO AT SCOTT CLUB
The annual Technology Expo will take place from 9:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. May 17 at the Scott Club. See the latest in information technology all in one place, at one time. People should ask questions about what they use today and how new technology will help maximize their time and productivity. The event is free and open to all Department of Defense personnel (military and civilian), federal government, and contractor personnel. Attendees must obtain/have their own gate access. For more information, call (877) 322-3976.
AMERICA’S ARMED FORCES KIDS RUN
Run for Fun at America’s Armed Forces Kids Run on May 20 with Youth Programs. Families must register on-line for this event at www.americaskidsrun.org. Scheduled run times for participants is as follows:
▪ 5-6 years: 10 a.m. (1/4 mile);
▪ 7-8 years: 9:30 a.m. (1/2 mile);
▪ 9-12 years: 9 a.m. (1 mile); and
▪ 13 years & up: 8 a.m. (2 miles).
Parents may accompany their child in the younger age groups. All runners will be given a commemorative America’s Kids Run T-shirt, as well as awarded placement ribbons. Runners are required to show up 15 minutes before scheduled run time. Races begin/end at the Youth Center. Event is free to all registered participants. For more info, call 256-5139.