The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
ST. CLAIR COUNTY FELONIES
WEDNESDAY, NOV. 4
- Tiffany A. Morris, 26, of 1015 Falling Springs Drive, Dupo, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of methamphetamine on or about July 17 by St. Clair County sheriff. Morris allegedly, had in her possession less than five grams of a substance containing methamphetamine.
- Tammy Walker, 43, of 301 W. Missouri St., Trenton, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a controlled substance on or about Aug. 7 by St. Clair County sheriff. Walker allegedly, had in her possession a substance containing dihydrocodeinone.
- Ryan D. Blackwell, 44, of 112 S. 37th St., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession with the intent to deliver cannabis on or abour June 5 by St. Clair County sheriff. Blackwell allegedly, possessed with the intent to deliver more than 30 grams but less than 500 grams of a substance containing cannabis.
- Javon R. Rucker, 29 of 1400 Mssouri Ave., 303, East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of retail theft subsequent on or about Nov. 3 by Cahokia police. Rucker allegedly, took merchandise from Walmart, 1511 Camp Jackson Road, Cahokia, being toothbrushes, total retail value not in excess of $300. Defendant had been previously convicted of theft on Aug. 28, 2004.
- Jarvis K. Bester, 25, of 213 W. St. Louis St., A, Lebanon, arrested on suspicion of three counts of domestic battery, subsequent on or about Oct. 31 by O’Fallon police. Bester allegedly, made physical contact with Mia L. Coleman, a family/household member, in that said defendant struck her in the face with his fist; pushed and pulled the body of Mia L. Coleman in an attempt to force her into a motor vehicle; dragged her across the ground. Defendant had been previously convicted of domestic battery onMarch 8, 2012.