The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
ST. CLAIR COUNTY FELONIES
THURSDAY, NOV. 5
- Davian D. Graham, 26, of 1624 N. 23rd St., East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a firearm by a felon on or about Nov. 3 by Centreville police. Graham allegedly, possessed in a vehicle a 380 caliber handgun. Defendant had been previously convicted of residential burglary, a forcible felony, on June 4, 2008.
- Tyrone Parks Sr., 41, of 814 Centreville Ave., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of four counts of domestic battery, subsequent offense on or about Nov. 3 by Belleville police. Parks allegedly, made physical contact with Shanna L. Banks, a family/household member, in that said defendant struck the face of Shanna L. Banks with his hand; pushed her into a stove; grabbed and threw her; and placed his hand on her neck. Defendant had been previously convicted of domestic battery on July 12, 2013.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
FRIDAY, NOV. 6
- Devese M. Ursery Jr., 22, of 768 N. 51 St., East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of aggravated battery on or about Oct. 25 by East St. Louis police. Ursery allegedly, caused bodily harm to a female minor child, initials M.H., date of birth, March 5, 2013, in that he repeatedly struck the female minor about her body with a belt.
- Teryun D. Jackson, 25, of 1202 St. Stephens Drive, Cahokia, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession with the intent to deliver cannabis on or about Nov. 4 by East St. Louis police. Jackson allegedly, possessed with the intent to deliver more than 30 grams but less than 500 grams of a substnce containing cannabis.
- Michael D. Posey, 42, of 735 Mildred Ave., Cahokia, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of methamphetamine on or about June 29 by East St. Louis police. Posey allegedly, had in his possession less than 5 grams of a substance containing methamphetamine.
- Megan E. Ferguson, 34, of 10039 Lincoln Trail, 123, Fairview Heights, arrested on suspicion of unlawful use of a credit card on or about Nov. 2 by Fairview Heights police. Ferguson allegedly, with the intent to defraud the issuer, Capital One, used a Capital One credit card, which was without the cardholders consent for the purpose of obtaining goods, being five American Express gift cards, total value not in excess of $300.
- Ctazi R. Jethro, 39, of 416 Fullerton, Swansea, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a controlled substance, driving under the influence and driving on a suspended license on or about Aug. 21 by Fairview Heights police. Jethro allegedly, had in his possession a substance containing dihydrocodeinone; drove a red 2003 Oldsmobile Alreo on Illinois 159 in Fairview Heights, while the defendant was under the influence of alcohol; and at a time when defendant’s driver’s license was suspended.
- Calvin E. Taylor, 40, of 821 W. A St., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of retail theft, subsequent on or about Nov. 5 by Fairview Heights police. Taylor allegedly, took merchandise from J.C. Penney, 245 St. Clair Square, Fairview Heights, being one Stetson brand hat, total retail value not in excess of $300. Defendant had been previously convicted of theft on Jan. 31, 2013.
- Steven W. McClure II, 28, of 105 South Belleville, Freeburg, arrested on suspicion of attempted escape on or about Nov. 4 by Freeburg police. McClure allegedly, with the intent to commit the offense of escape, performed a substantial step toward the commission of that offense, in that while in the lawful custody of Officer Christopher Flynn, a peace officer for the city of Freeburg, for the alleged commission of a felony offense, being forgery, attempted to escape by leaving the interview room while handcuffed and going to the back exit door of the Freeburg Police Department and attempted to open the locked door.
- Keith L. Williams, 51, of 2142 St. Louis Ave., East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of theft, subsequent on or about Oct. 5 by Belleville police. Williams allegedly, took property of Wal-Mart, 2608 Green Mount Commons Drive, Belleville, being a Swann Pro Security System, total value not in excess of $500. Defendant had been previously convicted of retail theft on May 16, 2011.
- Dane M. Prestininzi, 26, of 108 Northtowne, Apt. 4, Lebanon, arrested on suspicion of two counts of aggravated domestic battery, domestic battery and resisting a peace officer on or about Nov. 5 by Lebanon police. Prestininzi allegedly, in committing a domestic battery, strangled Melissa Graham, a family/household member, in that said defendant intentionally impeded the normal breathing of Melissa Graham by applying pressure to her throat with both hands; made physical contact with Melissa Graham, a family/household member, in that the defendant threw her to the ground; knowingly resisted the performance of Steven Knepper of an authorized act within his official capacity, being the arrest of said defendant, knowing Steven Knepper to be a peace officer engaged in the execution of his official duties, in that he refused to enter the rear seat of the patrol car by stiffening his body and attempting to pull away.
MONDAY, NOV. 9
- Steven L. Diveley, 30, of 2070 KK Road, Waterloo, arrested on suspicion of theft from between Nov. 5 and Nov. 6 by East Carondelet police. Diveley allegedly, obtained control over certain stolen property of Lisa Prescott, being a gold and diamond ring, total value in excess of $500.
- Shelby W. Smith, 36, of 4516 W. Main St., 3, Belleville, arrested on suspicion of residential burglary on or about Nov. 5 by Belleville police. Smith allegedly, entered into the dwelling place of T.B., located in the first block of North 45th St., in Belleville, witht he intent to commit theft therein.
- Lanale M. Dupree, 42, of 120 N. Illinois St., Fairview Heights, arrested on suspicion of aiding and abetting the possession and selling of a stolen vehicle on or about Nov. 6 by Belleville police. Dupress allegedly, a person not entitled to possession of said vehicle, possessed a 2007 Toyota Corolla knowing it to have been stolen.
- Deanna R. Turnbeauch, 60, of 3332 W. Main St., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of forgery and four counts of obtaining substance by fraud on or about Sept. 28, Oct. 7, Oct, 15, Oct. 20 and Nov. 5 by Freeburg police. Turnbeauch allegedly, with the intent to defraud, knowingly delivered to Raymond Danford, located at Freeburg Pharmacy, 10 Southgate Center, Freeburg, a document apparently capable of defrauding another, in that it was purported to have been made by another, Jennifer Steinhoff, said document being a prescription of percocet, dated Nov. 4, knowing the document to have been thus made; knowingly acquired possession of a substance containing percocet a controlled substance, by forgery in that she presented an official prescription form, issued by the Department of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse to Ray Danford, a pharmacist, which official prescription form purported to have been issued to Deanna Turnbeauch, dated Sept. 28, purportedly signed by J. Steihoff and purported to prescribe a quantity of percocet; dated Oct. 7; dated Oct. 15; and dated Oct. 20.
- Richard J. Luster, 32, of 1306 Williams St., Cahokia, arrested on suspicion of retail theft, subsequent on or about Nov 7 by Cahokia police. Luster allegedly, took merchandise from Walmart, 1511 Camp Jackson Road, Cahokia, being one hooded sweatshirt and a Ram’s football hat, total retail value not in excess of $300. Defendant had been previously convicted of retail theft on Aug. 27.
- Dominique Fulton, 27, of 1513 N. 43rd St., East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession with the intent to delivery a controlled substance and unlawful possession with the intent to deliver cannabis on or about Nov. 8 by East St. Louis police. Fulton allegedly, possessed with the intent to deliver 15 or more pills but less than 200 pills of a substance containing, 3,4-methylenedloxymethamphetamine; possessed with the intent to deliver more than 30 grams but less than 500 grams of a substance containing cannabis.
- Kareem M. Stone, 22, of 118 Autumn Pine Drive, Apt. 2, Fairview Heights, arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to government supported property on or about Nov. 9 by O’Fallon police. Stone allegedly, damaged without the consent of the state of Illinois, a glass window in the door of Cell 2, located at the O’Fallon Police Department, 285 Seven Hills Road, O’Fallon, which property is supported in part with City of O’Fallon funds, said damage not in excess of $500.