The following incidents were listed among the official reports of local law enforcement agencies and court clerks. Readers are reminded that an arrest or charge does not constitute a finding of guilt. Only a court of law can make that determination.
ST. CLAIR COUNTY FELONIES
MONDAY, FEB. 22
- Terrence L. Jones, 23, of homeless, arrested on suspicion of criminal damage to property and resisting a police officer on or about Feb. 18 by Swansea police. Jones allegedly, damaged property of Patricia Little, being windows in a motor vehicle, a silver 2006 Cadillac and the windows at her residence, located at 210 Parkway Drive, Swansea, without Patricia Little’s consent, said damage in excess of $300; knowingly resisted the performance of Jason Frank of an authorized act within his official capacity, being the arrest of Terrence Jones, knowing Jason Frank to be a peace officer engaged in the execution of his official duties, in that he refused to handcuffed, and the actions of the defendant were the proximate cause of the injury to Jason Frank.
- Frankie W. Hook, 35, of 20 Melvin Drive, Cahokia, arrested on suspicion of two counts of aggravated fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer, subsequent on or about Nov. 19, 2015 by Cahokia police. Hook allegedly, while operating a motor vehicle, a white 1999 Ford F250, was given a visual signal by a police officer, Gary Craig, who was in police uniform and driving a vehicle which displayed illuminated, oscillating, rotating or flashing red or blue lights when used in conjunction with an audible horn or siren would indicate the vehicle to be an official police vehicle, directing the defendant to bring said white 1999 Ford F250 to a stop willfully fled or attempted to elude the police officer and that when willfully fleeing or attempting to elude the police officer, the defendant traveled at a rate of speed 21 mph over the legal speed limit; disobeyed two or more official traffic control devices, being stop signs and lights. Defendant had been previously convicted of aggravated fleeing and attempting to elude a police officer on June 5, 2009.
- Bryan J. Back, 415 Williamsburg Drive, Shiloh, arrested on suspicion of 30 counts of child pornography on or about July 13, 2015, Aug. 26, 2015, Feb. 18, by the Belleville police. Back knowingly had videos files and photographs of children under the age of 13 years in sexual acts.
- Ayla M. Jones, 23, of 35 Country View Court, Sparta, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a controlled substance on or about Feb. 17 by Marissa police. Jones allegedly, had in her possession less than 15 grams of a substance containing heroin.
- Lequanda McGee, 22, of 4907 Converse Ave., Alorton, arrested on suspicion of escape on or about Feb. 18 by Sauget police. McGee allegedly, while in the lawful custody of Vita Parisi, a peace officer for the City of Sauget, for the alleged commission of a felony offense, being unlawful possession of a stolen motor vehicle, intentionally escaped from Vito Parisi.
- Nicole D. Schneider, 25, of 955 N. Main St., A, Marissa, arrested on suspicion of unlawful possession of a controlled substance and two counts of endangerment of the health of a child on or about Feb. 17 by Marissa police. Schneider allegedly, had in her possession less than 15 grams of a substance containing heroin; willfully permitted the health of two female minor, dates of birth, Jan. 21, 2010 and July 24, 2007, children under the age of 18 years, to be endangered in that said defendant provided inadequate supervision for the children while children were at their residence and at times playing in the street; willfully permitted the health of three minors, dates of birth, Jan. 21, 2010, July 24, 2207, Oct. 11, 2014, children under the age of 18 years, to be endangered in that said defendant had syringes scattered throughout the residence of the children within the reach of the children.
- Jermon C. Williams, 33, of 1000 Royal Heights Road, Belleville, arrested on suspicion of aggravated battery and domestic battery on or about Feb. 19 by Belleville police. Williams allegedly, in committing a battery, knowingly made physical contact with Sgt. Rob Thomason, in that he spit on Sgt. Thomason knowing him to be a peace officer, engaged in the performance of his authorized duties; knowingly caused harm to Erica Wiley, a family/household member, in that said defendant struck her in her face with his hand. Defendant had been previously convicted of domestic battery on Aug. 31, 2012.
- Ramonte K. Gibbs, 25, of 5500 Bonita Blvd., Fairview Heights, arrested on suspicion of child abduction on or about Feb. 7 by Swansea police. Gibbs allegedly, intentionally violated the terms of a valid court order in St. Clair County, granting joint custody to Aprena Nelson by detaining a male child with initials A.G.
- Darrion M. Jenkins, 21, of 3902 State St., East St. Louis, arrested on suspicion of possession of a stolen vehicle on or about Feb. 18 by Cahokia police. Jenkins allegedly, possessed a 2016 silver Honda Civic, in Cahokia and Centreville, knowing it to have been stolen.
- Daniel T. Pippins, 18, of 14 S. 19th St., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of robbery on or about Feb. 18 by Belleville police. Pippins allegedly, took property, being pizzas, from the person of Ajay Ramudamu, by threatening the imminent use of force.
- Demonta L. Hunter, 18, of 1311 Union Ave., Belleville, arrested on suspicion of robbery on or about Feb. 18 by Belleville police. Hunter allegedly, took property, being pizza, from the person of Ajay Ramudamu, by threatening the imminent use of force.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.