Good Shepherd Lutheran Church in Collinsville will hold a dedication ceremony for its new early childhood center at noon on Sunday. Following the dedication, tours of the new 16,000-square-foot, $2.8 million center will be provided until 3 p.m.
The new Early Childhood Center nearly doubles Good Shepherd’s preschool capacity and provides enhanced learning opportunities for children starting as early as age 2. The center, which is adjacent to Good Shepherd Lutheran School at 1300 Belt Line Road, features seven new classrooms designed specifically to meet the needs of children from ages 2 to 6, as well as a muscle development room and a nature-inspired outdoor classroom.
For more information or to schedule a tour, go to www.gsecc.org or call 618-344-3153.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to Belleville News-Democrat