▪ AUSTIN SEIBERT (Oklahoma K/P, Belleville West): Went one for one on his field goal attempt, a long of 33 yards. Siebert was also 5-6 on PATs, with five punts 41.8 yards per-punt-avg., in the 44-34 win over Baylor.
▪ BRIAN HILL (Wyoming RB, Belleville West): Ran the ball 20 times for 72 yards in the 38-3 loss to San Diego State.
▪ AUSTIN BARNES (Eastern Michigan P, O'Fallon): Four punts, 44.8 yards-per-punt avg., one inside the 20 in the 28-17 loss to Massachusetts.
▪ DYLAN CHATMAN (Eastern Illinois DB, Belleville West):Recorded four tackles, one pass break up, and an interception in the 23-21 win over UT Martin.
▪ MICHAEL FORD (Southeast Missouri State DB, Marquette): Recorded five tackles and an interception in the 56-28 loss to Jacksonville State.
▪ DARIUS JACKSON (Eastern Michigan RB, Sparta): Had 15 carries for 60 yards, while catching a pass for 4 yards in the 28-17 loss to Massachusetts.
▪ PIERRE GEE-TUCKER (North Dakota State LB, Belleville West): Recorded three tackles in the 27-24 win over Youngstown State.
▪ J'VAUGHN WILLIAMS (Western Illinois WR, Collinsville): Caught six passes for 38 yards in the 37-30 win over Indiana State.
▪ CHASE ALLEN (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville East): recorded nine tackles in the 42-21 loss to Illinois State.
▪ TORI MILLENDER (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville West): one tackle and a tackle for a loss in the 42-21 loss to Illinois State.
▪ MARKESE JACKSON (Southern Illinois LB, East St. Louis): six tackles in the 42-21 loss to Illinois State.
▪ OTHER METRO-EAST COLLEGE PLAYERS who either did not play or posted no statistics: Vince Valentine (Nebraska DT, Edwardville); Tanner Farmer (Nebraska OL, Highland); Darius Mosely (Illinois DB, O’Fallon); Kyron Watson (Kansas LB, East St. Louis); Nick Czar (Navy DL, Highland); Nolan Dowling (Western Kentucky OL, Belleville East); Dominic Davis (North Dakota State DB, Belleville East); Jeff Jones (Eastern Illinois OL, O’Fallon); Justin Goff (Eastern Illinois WR, Wesclin); Mitch Kimble (Eastern Illinois QB, Jerseyville); Sherand Boyd (Northern Colorado DB, Belleville West); Dan Ryan (Northern Colorado OL, O’Fallon); Nick Kaltmayer (Western Illinois DL, Edwardsville); Matt Zobrist (Western Illinois OL, Triad); Zac Rujawitz (Drake LB, Edwardsville); Grant Snow (Drake OL, Columbia); Luther Wright (Southeast Missouri OL, East St. Louis); Dan Hilling (Southeast Missouri K/P, Triad); Michael Ford (Southeast Missouri DB, Marquette); Tyler McLemore (Southeast Missouri WR, Atlon); Michael Cook (Southeast Missouri OT, Marquette)
— Compiled by Kyle Ishman, Belleville News-Democrat