▪ AUSTIN SEIBERT (Oklahoma K/P, Belleville West): Went one for two on his field goal attempts with a long of 40 yards. Siebert was also 7-8 on PATs, with three punts 45.3 yards per-punt-avg. one inside the 20, in the 58-23 win over Oklahoma State. Oklahoma finished the regular season 11-1 and won the Big 12 title.
▪ BRIAN HILL (Wyoming RB, Belleville West): Rushed 35 times fo 233 yards and a touchdown as well as catching two passes for 18 yards in the 35-28 win over UNLV. Hill set the schools new single seasson rushing record with 1,631 yards finishing 7th in the country in rush yards. Wyoming finished the season 2-10.
▪ AUSTIN BARNES (Eastern Michigan P, O'Fallon): Seven punts, 41.7 yards-per-punt avg., two inside the 20 in the 35-28 loss to Central Michigan. Easntern Michigan finished the season at 1-11.
▪ DARIUS JACKSON (Eastern Michigan RB, Sparta): Had 15 carries for 105 yards and two touchdowns, while catching a pass for 6 yards in the 35-28 loss to Central Michigan. Jackson set the single season recod at EMU for scores on the season with 16. Eastern Michigan finsih the season at 1-11.
▪ DYLAN CHATMAN (Eastern Illinois DB, Belleville West):Recorded three tackles in the 53-17 loss to Northen Iowa. Eastern Illinois finished the season at 7-5 losing in the first round of the FCS Playoffs.
▪ DANIEL WILLIAMS (Jackson State WR, East St. Louis): Caught six passes for 64 yards in the14-10 loss to Alcorn State. Jackson State finished the season at 3-8.
▪ J'VAUGHN WILLIAMS (Western Illinois WR, Collinsville): Caught three passes for 62 yards in the 30-24 win over South Dakota State.
▪ NOLAN DOWLING (Western Kentucky LS, Belleville East): Went 12-12 on long snaps in the 49-28 win over Marshall. Western Kentucky won the Conference USA East Division and will play for the Conference USA Chamiopnship Saturday.
▪ OTHER METRO-EAST COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYERS who either did not play or posted no statistics: Vince Valentine (Nebraska DT, Edwardville); Tanner Farmer (Nebraska OL, Highland); Darius Mosely (Illinois DB, O’Fallon); Kyron Watson (Kansas LB, East St. Louis); Nick Czar (Navy DL, Highland); Nolan Dowling (Western Kentucky OL, Belleville East); Dominic Davis (North Dakota State DB, Belleville East); Jeff Jones (Eastern Illinois OL, O’Fallon); Justin Goff (Eastern Illinois WR, Wesclin); Mitch Kimble (Eastern Illinois QB, Jerseyville); Sherand Boyd (Northern Colorado DB, Belleville West); Dan Ryan (Northern Colorado OL, O’Fallon); Nick Kaltmayer (Western Illinois DL, Edwardsville); Matt Zobrist (Western Illinois OL, Triad); Zac Rujawitz (Drake LB, Edwardsville); Grant Snow (Drake OL, Columbia); Luther Wright (Southeast Missouri OL, East St. Louis); Dan Hilling (Southeast Missouri K/P, Triad); Michael Ford (Southeast Missouri DB, Marquette); Tyler McLemore (Southeast Missouri WR, Atlon); Michael Cook (Southeast Missouri OT, Marquette)
▪ MALCOM HILL (Illinois, Belleville East): Scored 20 points with 4 rebounds, and an assist in the 84-73 loss to Iowa State.
▪ ROOSEVELT JONES (Butler, O’Fallon): Scored 11 points with 11 assists and 6 rebounds in the 89-73 loss to SIUE.
▪ GARRET COVINGTON (Western Illinois, Edwardsville): Scored 14 points with two rebonds and two assist in the 97-67 loss to Creighton.
▪ ARMON FLETCHER (SIU Carbondale, Edwardsville): Scored seven points and a rebound in the 80-79 win over Portland.
▪ DARIUS AUSTIN (Missouri-Kansas City, Cahokia): Scored seven points with four rebounds in the 64-57 win over South Dakota State.
— Compiled by Kyle Ishman, Belleville News-Democrat