Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Athletics announced the launch of its newly-redesigned website — SIUECougars.com.
“As technology is continuously evolving and available options to fans being of paramount importance to us, we are happy to be able to re-launch SIUECougars.com to give our fans the ultimate experience when following the Cougars,” said Senior Associate Athletic Director for External Affairs Jason Coomer.
The new and improved website has many features that make it more convenient for users, including:
▪ A more mobile-friendly site with a responsive design
▪ Quicker access to team rosters, schedules, and statistics from the home page
▪ A social media stream that highlights SIUE Cougars mentions and activity on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
▪ A “score ticker” on the bottom of the page showing final scores of SIUE games along with the current weather in Edwardsville
▪ A bigger, sharper homepage image and logo
▪ A next event feature for each sport on the homepage that is in correlation with featured stories
▪ One-click access to team-specific social media sites
▪ Easier navigation to buy tickets, donate, shop, and get involved
▪ A “Search SIUE Cougars” search tab, allowing for easier navigation throughout the site
▪ A new “Camps” tab, which features all SIUE Athletics camps from each sport
“I think our fans, recruits and donors will find the navigation on our redesigned site to be extremely user-friendly, and we expect the number of visitors to increase significantly over the coming months and years,” said Coomer.