▪ AUSTIN SEIBERT (Oklahoma K/P, Belleville West): Went one for two on his field goal attempts with a long of 46 yards. Seibert was also 8-8 on PATs in the 62-7 win over Kansas.
▪ BRIAN HILL (Wyoming RB, Belleville West):Added to his impressive season with 205 rush yards on 26 carries including a touchdown. Hill now trails only LSU's Leonard Fournette in rushing yards this year.
▪ AUSTIN BARNES (Eastern Michigan P, O'Fallon): Had two punts, 34.0 yards-per-punt avg. and one inside the 20, in the 58-28 loss to Western Michigan.
▪ DYLAN CHATMAN (Eastern Illinois DB, Belleville West): Recorded five tackles including one pass break-up in 34-20 win over Murray State.
▪ MICHAEL FORD (Southeast Missouri State DB, Marquette): Recorded three tackles, two pass break ups, and an interception in the 38-17 win over Tennessee Tech.
▪ LAMONTIEZ IVY (Jackson State QB, East St. Louis): Completed 12-28 passes for 147 yards and two interceptions to go along with one touchdown pass in the 26-16 win over Mississippi Valley.
▪ DANIEL WILLIAMS (Jackson State WR, East St. Louis): Caught two passes for 38 yards in the 26-16 win over Mississippi Valley.
▪ DARIUS JACKSON (Eastern Michigan RB, Sparta): Had 17 carries for 100 in the 58-28 loss to Western Michigan.
▪ PIERRE GEE-TUCKER (North Dakota State LB, Belleville West): Recorded 9 tackles in the 35-29 win over Southern Illinois.
▪ CHASE ALLEN (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville East): 10 tackles, a fumble recovery and two quarterback hurries in the 35-29 loss to North Dakota State.
▪ TORI MILENDER (Southern Illinois LB, Belleville West): Recorded six tackles in the 35-29 loss to North Dakota State.
▪ ADAM FUEHNE (Southern Illinois TE, Mater Dei): caught four passes for 35 yards in the 35-29 loss to North Dakota State.
▪ MARKESE JACKSON (Southern Illinois LB, East St. Louis): Recorded 14 tackles including one tackle for a loss in the 35-29 loss to North Dakota State.
▪ NOLAN DOWLING (Western Kentucky LS, Belleville East): Completed 11 of 11 long snaps in the 55-30 win over Old Dominion.
▪ OTHER METRO-EAST COLLEGE PLAYERS who either did not play or posted no statistics: Vince Valentine (Nebraska DT, Edwardville); Tanner Farmer (Nebraska OL, Highland); Darius Mosely (Illinois DB, O’Fallon); Kyron Watson (Kansas LB, East St. Louis); Nick Czar (Navy DL, Highland); Nolan Dowling (Western Kentucky OL, Belleville East); Dominic Davis (North Dakota State DB, Belleville East); Jeff Jones (Eastern Illinois OL, O’Fallon); Justin Goff (Eastern Illinois WR, Wesclin); Mitch Kimble (Eastern Illinois QB, Jerseyville); Sherand Boyd (Northern Colorado DB, Belleville West); Dan Ryan (Northern Colorado OL, O’Fallon); Nick Kaltmayer (Western Illinois DL, Edwardsville); Matt Zobrist (Western Illinois OL, Triad); Zac Rujawitz (Drake LB, Edwardsville); Grant Snow (Drake OL, Columbia); Luther Wright (Southeast Missouri OL, East St. Louis); Dan Hilling (Southeast Missouri K/P, Triad); Michael Ford (Southeast Missouri DB, Marquette); Tyler McLemore (Southeast Missouri WR, Atlon); Michael Cook (Southeast Missouri OT, Marquette)
— Compiled by Kyle Ishman, Belleville News-Democrat