St. Louis police on Monday were investigating a rash of shootings that left 10 people dead and injured several others since late last week, Fox2Now reports.
Police have not made any arrests in the shootings, according to the Fox report.
Along with the fatal shootings below, the TV station reported that four men were shot in the back, hip and legs at about 1:30 a.m. Sunday just south of Forest Park. Their conditions were unknown Monday morning.
Never miss a local story.
▪ A shooting Thursday afternoon killed three people and critically injured 7-year-old Deniya Irving. While Fox2Now reported the family has confirmed the child’s death, KMOV reported Monday morning that hospital staff said Irving is still in critical condition. The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported early Monday afternoon that the girl was brain dead, and that she was being kept on life support until her organs could be donated.
▪ A 13-year-old boy was found shot dead around 10:45 p.m. Thursday in the 2500 block of Hodiamont in St. Louis. Fox2Now identified the boy as Anthony Wilson, Jr.
▪ Police also found 23-year-old Danny Union shot dead on Cochran Place. Fox2Now reported the shooting came out of an argument over a video game.
▪ Three people died and another person was seriously injured in a shooting just after 1 a.m. near Sherman Park at Union Boulevard and Paulian Place.
▪ One man was shot and killed at about 3:15 a.m. on westbound Interstate 70 at West Florissant Avenue.
A 21-year-old man was shot dead at about 12 p.m. in the 200 block of Bates.